You know you're at Regent when...
- the top question on your mind for the last week has been "what does it mean to be truly human?"
- you start feeling apologetic anytime you throw something out, and you start refusing bags when you buy things because of environmental concerns.
- you start wondering about the ontological reality of the image of God and the possible false dichotomy between natural and supernatural.
- you start saying "It seems to me..." whenever you're trying to make an astute theological point.
- you don't really notice regional accents any more.
- you've given up trying to imitate all the different regional accents.