Saturday, February 23, 2008

Di's visit

My long-time friend Diana came to visit this last weekend. It was great to see her. She came to check out Regent, but is still working through the process of discernment as to whether to come or not. Either way, she was exposed to some of the best that the community here offers (although she missed out on Saturday morning breakfast at the local community house, but I did tell her about it!).

I also had a delightful time embarrassing her by introducing her as my "youth leader". That was a long time ago, and we've come a long way since, but it's still true.

We also ate very well. I don't think I'll need to eat for a week or so. Beautiful.

It's been a great week. Meeting with long time friends, beautiful weather, and some very interesting reading. I should also mention (for those of you in Edmonton especially) that I think spring has arrived. Flowers are blooming, there is that sweet smell in the air, life is bursting forth everywhere...

And no. Still no man. Quit asking.

;)

No comments: