Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First day of exploration

I went to the University today and discovered that while many things are new, bureaucracies everywhere are just the same. So, I played the old "I'm sorry, I can't help you at this building, but if you walk across the campus to this other building they may be able to help you there" game, until it got tiring. Luckily, I am almost done! In favour of my day running around, I am trying to register almost two weeks before everyone else is, so there are no line ups anywhere.

After that, I took a trip into town to try and find a bicycle. After three different bike shops, I found one that sells used bikes. But they are fresh out, and will get back to me by the weekend.

Also, I passed a fancy dress shop, but apparently that means costumes, and not fancy dresses.

I forgot to take my camera with me, so no pictures today. Hopefully tomorrow! Other than that, things are great.

No comments: